Product Name : CAREABLE PARTICULATE RESPIRATOR
Material : 60% PP non-woven, 40% meltblown fabric
Model No. : CARE003
Primary Structure : The product consists of mask body, nose clip and ear loop.
Use Range : Use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging or processing minerals, silica, coal, iron ore, heavy metal, flour, wood, pollen and certain other substances.
Storage : Store the products in a dry, ventilated environment without corrosive gases. Keep away from fire!
Date of Manufacture: on the seal
Shelf Life: 3 years
Manufacturer : CareAble Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
Address: Building O, 3rd Hongxin Road, Jiangmen City, Guangdong, China
1. It is recommended to replace it every 4 hours. Do not wash it with water and do not reuse it.
2. Do not use this respirator when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to life or health.
3. Leave the contaminated area immediately if breathing becomes difficult, or dizziness or other distress occurs.
4. Discard and replace the respirator if it becomes damaged or breathing resistance becomes excessive.
5. Inspect the respirator before each use to ensure it is in good working condition. Examine all the respirator parts for signs of damage including the two straps and nose clip.
6. Do not alter, wash, abuse or misuse this respirator.
7. Do not use with beards or other facial hair or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the sealing edge of the respirator.
8. Failure to follow all instructions and warnings on the use of this respirator and/or failure to wear this respirator during all times of exposure can reduce respirator effectiveness and may result in illness.
9. Make sure the respirator is not crushed or squeezed by an outside force, as this may result in the deformation and damage of the respirator. Especially pay more attention when the wearer is biking, running or conducting other activities.
10. Children under 3 are not recommended.